Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Blue Print Of Fire Place Free My Friend Is A Manager And Wants To Fire An Employee. She Wants My Opinion. What Should I Say

My friend is a manager and wants to fire an employee. She wants my opinion. What should I say - blue print of fire place free

My friend 'Angie' heads an office. She used a "Sally," an older woman (45-50) And dresses badly. The clothes are too tight, often brilliant, not age. I would not say a kind of prostitution is bad, but very close. Many very high heels, shiny things pink animal print and a ton of makeup for blue eyes.

Sally has been repeatedly warned, as she looks and dresses. The problem is that some of the things that they are technically not against the dress code is just bad quality and bad quality in the future. She is overweight and is very tight and you look like break at the seams. People in the office joke about this, is a distraction in the workplace and Sally did not seem to have what is "appropriate" for the day / night, etc. It is also typical of the whole concept of the size and I think it is a size 8 or 10 if it looks more like a 14/16. It pays well and buy new clothes, handbags and shoes, all the time. It is a person who was fully dressed elegantly, if desired. Iseen in person and talk or write about it, compared with him. She's a Trainwreck! It's as bad as I said, and worse. It's nice, but ... Ouch!

Friends have even recorded shows, and refurbishment gave him a clue. Others have even said directly to her and she is very defensive and said he follows the rules.

Angie is seriously considering the draft Sally "reasons" for others, but I guess that would not otherwise be so bad if put Sally better. I think it's a little sad. Sally was good at his work in many ways, but the clothing is a major problem and is working with the public. Angie asked: "If the garment is a factor in my decision to do? In truth, I do not know what to say!

2 comments:

~Jus10~ said...

Wow, it's very difficult ... Well "Angie" is your friend, and I'm sure he would have agreed with her. The complicating factor is that this is technically not against the dress code. But I agree people need to dress age appropriate. 45-50 years should not wear 5-6 "heels with sparks and tons of makeup. These things are okay when they are drunk (or perhaps 2" heel, feminine colors and light make-up).

And, unfortunately, and it may well on his work, you said that you have been warned many times ... I might say, your boss to give him a final warning, and say, influence on your work and your clients, and if its fixed, it could face dismissal.

Chopper Read said...

Sally has repeatedly warned that their clothing is not appropriate for the job. If customers or clients to see, it could the company a bad image. If it continues to ignore the warnings, then it deserves to be punished

Post a Comment